ABOUT ME

Assalamualaikum everyone 😊
My name is Nur Amirah Nailah Binti Mohd Saidi. I was born on 4th of February in Kuantan,Pahang.
I love to bake.
I have four siblings which is two girls and two boys. I am the first child.
My kindergarten was Tadika Kemas. My primary school were SK Tunku Azizah and SK Sungai Talam. My secondary school was SMK Sultan 
Abu Bakar,Kuantan(SABS) which was first place in Pahang for SPM result last year because we have many students who passed with flying colours in SPM. SABS usually top 5 in Kuantan, but surprisingly we got first place last year. Actually, our principle was going to retire on March 2017 and before she retired, she asked us to give our best in SPM as a present for her retirement. Surprisingly, it was the best result in SABS history. Our principle was very proud with us that she cried when gave her speech after SPM result was announced. Many of the students and teachers cried too. Pn Hajjah Rakiah said she will never forget our effort to make SABS top school in Pahang. Many reporters came to our school. It was exciting and memorable day. In school, I always involved in co-curriculum. I love to join many activities and collected many certificates. I am not a bookworm type students, I like to enjoy my life but i will also do my best in studies

Now, I want to introduce my family.

My father is Mohd Saidi Bin Man. He is 48 years old. My father was like a hero for me. He always there when I need him.
My mother inspired me and always know what the best for me. Her name is Zulkilma Binti Abdul Manaf. She is also 48 years old.
My brother Muhammad Aiman is a quiet person. He don't talk much but he is protective over his family. Next, Abdullah. He is a smart boy. Although he plays a lot of online games, he always got good result in his examinations. I was always jealous of him. Lastly, my only little sister. Her name is Ainul Mardhiah. She is talkative and lovely girl.

I was glad that I able to continue my studies in UiTM Jengka in accounting. During my interim semester, it was very fun. I got to know many new friends and knowledge.


During MDS week 😊

Last elc121 class with Sir Harriz. The boys were behind the camera.

with rector during making our vid

That's all about me and my life. See you soon 😉

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIBRARY AND CAMPUS RESOURCES

ACADEMIC INTEGRITY & PERFORMANCE